Sales Growth – Our Story
Margaret Clapham the founder of Sales Growth draws on over twenty-five years’ experience in managerial roles within the facilities and hospitality industry, honing her business development skills for the last twenty years.
Her award-winning track record demonstrates achievements in enterprise sales by:
- Exceeding multi-million-euro targets
- Achieving double digit revenue growth
- Increased profit margins
- Diversifying the business mix
- Improving conversion rates
- Effective team leadership
Margaret held a dual role with overall responsibility for growing the Irish business whilst also leading complex PAN European multi service tenders. She was part of the Executive Leadership Team for Corporate Services in the UK and Ireland and a council member for the UK & Ireland Diversity and Inclusion Council. Margaret also served as a council member for the Executive Institute of Ireland.
Margaret’s professional approach and accomplishments were recognised at the European Women in Sales Awards (WISA) in the Sales Director category.
As a graduate of Shannon College of Hotel Management, she held managerial positions in a number of Ireland’s leading five and four star hotels including Ashford Castle, Dromoland Castle, Sheen Falls Lodge, Westbury Hotel and Herbert Park Hotel before moving to Sodexo global facilities management company in 2004.
Steven Rowley, Sales Director for UK&I, Sodexo, Corporate Services:
“I have met in my life only a small number of people that possess all the skills necessary to be ‘classified’ as a great sales person and sales leader and Margaret, in my opinion has all of them…”
- A natural ability to listen, question, understand client’s needs and complex situations, unpack hidden objections, shape a solution that meets the exact client needs and then support the operational teams in the delivery of the solution – ultimately ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Handles complex multi-tier client relationships in a professional and seamless manner
- A ‘drive’ that will see her (and her team) achieve and exceed any target expectations
- A manager that leads from the front …. is prepared to get her hands dirty and deliver what her employer and customers require
- A good person… a moral person … a family person and a woman of integrity.