Sales Growth Services
At Sales Growth we will work with you and your leadership team to overcome the issues preventing expansion and help you design a roadmap for sustainable growth. As Sales Growth we work on projects, facilitate brainstorming sessions, training, and mentoring. Collaborating with Sales Growth provides the ideal solution to help your leadership team visualise future opportunities and define the changes required to realise growth potential in these challenging times.
We have experience in working with organisations across a range of industries from facilities management to hotels, food services to homecare, technology to construction, and more.
Recent project work included: business planning, development of sales strategy, designing sales processes, developing CRM systems, client relationship management, bid management, approach to marketing services, website briefing and content development, these involved businesses in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation consultation to explore how we can help your business grow.
Sales Growth brings over twenty eight years of managerial and business development experience to your organisation. We will collaborate at a senior level to analyse, critique, and develop strategic plans to help you exceed your targets.
- BUSINESS STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
- BUSINESS PLANNING
- SALES STRATEGY DESIGN
For many years’ businesses have thrived, but because of COVID-19 the market has changed and demands that business is adaptable, flexible, and dynamic in this competitive climate. Companies must think about their future ensuring they are designing a strategy for sustainable growth.
The proposed approach:
– understand your business, complete a gap analysis, unearth the real challenges in the business
– define what the business stands for with your senior team, identify your values, develop your brand proposition. Why, how, and what
– complete a PESTLE and SWOT analysis. Analysis your business; sourcing, delivery, people, communication, marketing, and sales
Strategy and Projections
– collaborate with the leadership team to develop the future goals and strategy
– create a dynamic action plan to achieve the targets, with project owners and appropriate key performance indicators
– assess, measure, and realign to maximise effectiveness and profitability
We team up in a strategic way, understanding and flexing to your individual business needs. Focusing on maximising resources, empowering teams, and providing a clear path to achieve growth. We will work collaboratively in developing your business plan, focusing on areas such as:
It is key the sales strategy is aligned with the business goals and objectives. We will review two critical elements:
- Sales Organisation
- Sales Process
Has your organisation established key objectives for the sales team? Are they supported by:
- Organisation structure – reporting structures and roles enabling collaboration and optimising team strengths.
- Job profile – clear definition of roles and responsibilities, assessment of skills, knowledge, and experience, identifying training needs.
- Key metrics – setting team and individual revenue targets, conversion rates, professional development plans.
An effective sales process supports the successful conversion of leads to new clients with higher client retention rates. We will define an approach and techniques suitable for your business:
- Prospecting – identify prospective clients across multiple channels.
- Qualification – Define your criteria in establishing an Ideal Customer Profile, this may take into consideration the market sector, region, client size, business opportunity.
- Solution development – understanding prospect needs and developing a value driven solution, aligned with client requirements.
- Closing – deal negotiations and handling objections.
- Account Management – proactive management of existing clients, cross selling opportunities and referrals.
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation appointment to explore how we can help your business grow.
Start working on your business plan today. Fill in your details below and we will send you a free template for you to build your business model canvas.
Business Mentoring and Training
The most senior executives utilise mentors to discuss and create business processes and strategies. At Sales Growth we work at the most senior level and welcome the opportunity to work with companies from small start-up, SMEs to Blue Chip Companies.
Click here for more information.
Investing in relevant and consistent training can help companies future proof their business and improve on overall performance. We design and conduct training for teams in specialist areas including sales, marketing, customer service and sustainability.